Katie Blackwell is an Irish Iridologist, Nutrionist, Herbalist and Shaman. Her long term studies have taken her through many different healing modalities including; Herbal Medicine, Reiki, Celtic Shamanism, Nutrition, Iridology, Flower Essences and Counselling. She has an empowering approach with her clients helping them to find the imbalance in their lives and working with the persons individual needs catering for health through Herbal and Nutritional support, Lifestyle changes, Emotional well being and Spiritual health. Every session with Katie is as unique as the person attending and she is available for one to one sessions, group and family healing, workshops etc. Katie works in the East Meath area and is available from a number of clinics.
- Licentiate of Herbal Medicine - Master Herbalist (MH),
- Diploma in Nutrition and Iridology (Ir),
- Reiki Master
- Bean Feasa (Shaman in the Celtic Healing Tradition)
- Flower and Tree Essence Practitioner (Australian Bush Essences, Irish
- Flower Remedies and Ogham Tree Essences).
Multiple Clinic locations in East Meath
Telephone: +335 87 1421245